To you who wants to finalize your project
When your project is complete, there are a number of files you need to submit before your project is finalized and you can apply for support again.
To finalize your project, we need
- 10 stills from your project in high resolution (no screen shots)
- 5 stills from behind the scenes (no screen shots)
- 1 still of the director in high resolution
- A copy of the movie in display quality – and also a ProRes 422 file, which we can use to create DCPs or similar.
- A completion form
- A budget with original receipts (only if you have obtained financial support)
Please also note that in the grant agreement you have signed that Odense Film Workshop’s logo film MUST precede your film and that no changes may be made to this unless otherwise agreed.
The Odense Film Workshop logo can be downloaded in black or white for your credits, where you decide on the size.
Click here to download our logo film and the logo to credit Odense Film Workshop on your project.
Once your movie is complete, be sure to submit a number of files before your project is finalized with us and you can seek support from us again.
Please note that you, as a part of the completion form, must upload a short video/vlog of the director telling about his/her process.